Dr. Amesh Golwara
BDS, MDS (Orthodontia), M.Orth
Membership in Orthodontics (Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh)
- Professor at buddha institute of dental science and hospital, patna.
- Post graduate teacher and guide.
- Consultant orthodontist.
- Total experience of 10 year 6 month
Papers Presentations and Reaearch Work
- Paper presentation on “ a dream bracket” in orthodontic conference held in chandigarh
- Paper presentation on “ is it right time to replace par & iotn with icon “ in orthodontic conference held in hyderabad
- Paper presentation on “maxillary molar distalization with an implant anchored distalization appliance in a vertical growing individual :a clinical study in 8th world implant orthodontic conference and indian orthodontic conference held in goa (2016)
- Dessertation on “ a comparison of the index of complexity outcome and need (icon) with the peer assessment rating (par) and the index of orthodontic treatment need (iotn)”
Research Work On
- “bolton’s analysis: a study on bihar population”?
- A comparison of the index of complexity outcome and need (icon) with the peer assessment rating (par) and the index of orthodontic treatment need (iotn)”
Additional Professional Activities
Instructor in m.b.t course,2006
Hands On Course On
- “orthodontic treatment mechanics and the pre-adjusted appliance & management of the dentition”, bangkok, thailand
- Surgical orthodontics with m.b.t mechanics
- workshop on “cleft lip and palate and surgical orthodontics/ orthagnathic surgery” held at a.j. Hospital and research centre, mangalore
- a symposium on refined begg’s technique, bangalore
- certification course on lingual orthodontics (incognito), dubai
- implant in orthodontics by hee m. Kyung
- continuing dental education programme on “critical appraisal skills programme(casp)” held at p.m.n.m dental college, bagalkot
- 38th indian orthodontic conference, coimbatore
- 39th indian orthodontic conference, davangere
- 40th indian orthodontic conference, chandigarh
- 8th ios pg students’ convention, mangalore
- mid-year ios pg students’ convention, daman & dui
- 13th ios pg student convention, davangere
- 45th indian orthodontic conference, mangalore
- 46th indian orthodontic conference, khajaraho
- 47th indian orthodontic conference, delhi
- 49th indian orthodontic conference, kolkata
- 50th indian orthodontic conference, hyderabad
- 51st indian orthodontic conference, goa
- workshop on advanced course on the orthodontic
- Treatment of impacted teeth by dr. Adrian becker, dr. Stella chashu.
- workshop on evolving concepts of orthodontic And orthopedic treatment in growing patient: an Evidence based approach by dr. James a mcnamara
- workshop on paradigm shift in orthodontic treatment With mini implant anchorage by dr. Johnny liaw, taiwan
- workshop on molar distalization with damon and Temporary anchorage device, cbct study and clinical Application by john lin ,professor taipei medical University
- workshop and lecture on advansync 2 and damon system
- Life member of indian orthodontic society
- Life member of indian dental association
- Ex.- hon. Secretary indian dental association, patna
- Ex- continuing dental education representative indian dental association, bihar.
- Executive committee member indian dental association, bihar
- Organising committee member at the surgical orthodontics course
- Organising committee member in the comprehensive hands on course on mbt treatment mechanics
- Organising committee member in 39th indian orthodontic conference
- Organising committee member in 49th indian orthodontic conference
- Scientific chairperson in 2nd bihar state indian dental association conference
- Organising committee member in 1st bihar state indian dental association conference
- Organising committee member in 3rd bihar state indian dental association conference
- Co-ordinator in colgate bsbf programme
- Convener of patna orthodontic study group.
- External examiner in patna dental college and hospital, patna on 07.06.2011 (patna university).
- Post graduate examiner in awadh dental college and hospital, jamsedhpur
- Post graduate examiner in chavan dental college, ahmednagar
- Chairperson in the scientific session at 49th indian orthodontic conference, kolkata
- Chairperson in 13th indian orthodontic society pg convention.
- Chairperson in 8th world implant orthodontic conference and 51st indian orthodontic conference, goa
- “a giant leap forward in orthodontics” in dental update, march 2009.
- “cone beam computed topography- a new horizon in contemporary orthodontics” in dental update, ida, patna ( bihar).
- “adjunctive orthodontics for general and cosmetic dentistry” dental update, ida, patna (bihar)
- “interdisciplinary management of missing or malformed maxillary lateral incisors” in journal of clinical and research in dentistry (jcrd) in november 2011.
- “face mask therapy in complete primary dentition: earlier the better” in jcrd in november 2011.
- “naso- alveolar moulding, for early management of cleft lip and palate part-1 unilateral cleft lip and palate” in jcrd may 2012.
- “adult orthodontics: strategic treatment in the face of exixting periodontal disease journal of clinical and research in dentistry” (jcrd) in november 2012
- “simple way of understanding finite element method in orthodontics” in journal of clinical and research in dentistry (jcrd) in may 2013
- “periodontal treatment and total oral rehabilitation of a patient suffering from generalised aggressive periodontitis” in journal of clinical and research in dentistry (jcrd) in may 2014.
- “skeletal changes in class iii malocclusion with maxillary expansion and face mask therapy in journal of clinical and research in dentistry (jcrd) in november 2014
- “skeletal class ii malocclusion treatment using high pull headgear with splint in journal of clinical and research in dentistry (jcrd) in november 2014
- “fours on the floor, which four, in journal of clinical and research in dentistry (jcrd) in may 2014
- “cbct based comparison of condylar position in hyperdivergent and hyodivergent facial skeleton pattern, in international journal of contemporary medical research, feb 2016
To obtain a position with a clinic or hospital that will Permit to provide a secure future.to allow me to gain Knowledge and skill in a familiar area that i have been Trained for.